Waukesha Pump Repair Options
The following work scope has been developed based on extensive testing and reconditioning of Waukesha pumps. All pumps are disassembled, cleaned, tested and reassembled in a silicone free environment. We have identified several options of repair which will cover the majority of pumps that are sent to us for repair.
- Disassemble wet end and clean all parts.
- Replace all o-rings except casing o-ring. Due to the cost of this special KalRez o-ring, it will be evaluated for reuse. Run test will verify acceptability for reuse.
- Evaluate power end for reuse. Check for excessive bearing end play and leaks around shaft seals.
- Reassemble wet end per IOM.
- Perform run test and evaluate for acceptability
- Evaluate mechanical seal and bearing assembly for reuse/repair/replace
- If performance test results, seals and bearing assembly are acceptable then palletize, tag and prepare to ship